Autocross setup for my 92 Si HB

RzHybrid510

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it seems that you have the right suspension for your car for autocross. A good rear swaybar that I recommend is the Progress rear swaybar that I have on my 95 hb, but if you want to save money, go for an Integra GSR sway bar because you don't have to change your rear lower control arms. I also recommend a front sway bar also and 16" rims with faulken azenis or some good ass tires.

4CleanDoors

5+ Year Member
I agree with RzHybrid on the Progress Sway bar....Huge difference! It felt great, and I have it on a 93 four door. Good luck with the suspension. I like autocrossing locally and that sway bar made a HUGE difference from when it was just lowered and running the track, you stop roll with the Progress bar completely.

vietnameeh

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like to keep it sinple...stiffer rear springs than your front...bigger sway in the rear....u dont even need a frnt sway if youd ont want...sticky tires... and some good pads...easy...iw ould recommend picking a class and building to tat class...

Crave

5+ Year Member
What brake pads would your recommend? I just installed some standard ones from the local parts store. If I switch for better pads, should I get front and rear, or only the fronts?