Automatic horsepower gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so ive come to my decision of swapping it to manual and now im going to have to save up i changed the tranny fluid and it seems ok for now i guess anyway i thank all you guys for helping me on which would be best. thanks
dont just change it once, the proper way is to drain, fill drive for a bit, drain fill drive and then change one more time

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y not sell it and get an already manual car?

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just keep it and swap it out, gives you a good way to learn about transmission swaps and what not. Plus you can do other stuff to it while its out.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
=) i dont care what you say about my car haters are going to hate no matter what and all parts from ebay you are right but you have no idea what is in my motor its swapped from a manual car and a vtec is a vtec. what civic do you own at age 29? :lol:
who said i have to have a civic to still be here? i have a 2009 mazda 3 hatch.

and you dont wanna see my car list buddy ;) i will f***ing own you. so it would be in your better f***ing judgment to sit back down and shut your mouth kiddo

Honda4ever

Banned
who said i have to have a civic to still be here? i have a 2009 mazda 3 hatch.

and you dont wanna see my car list buddy ;) i will f***ing own you. so it would be in your better f***ing judgment to sit back down and shut your mouth kiddo
woah big guy calm down i was just wondering what car you had and you own a mazda? My uncle owns a supra and rx-7 he lets me drive the rx-7 most of the time would wreck all your cars if he gave it to me so you sit down and reast of club civic i dont mean to be mean at all! he just forcing me to reply like this

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
woah big guy calm down i was just wondering what car you had and you own a mazda? My uncle owns a supra and rx-7 he lets me drive the rx-7 most of the time would wreck all your cars if he gave it to me so you sit down and reast of club civic i dont mean to be mean at all! he just forcing me to reply like this
My uncle has a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. I let's me drive the lambo when he's whipping the Bentley.

Oh see what I did there.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Wow seriously both of you? Not sure which one of you is worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a turbo auto if done correctly could be faster than a manual but it would have to hold a lot of power which is near impossible.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kiddo, you are fully of newbie lies, and thats ok, most of you are but there is no need to lie to kick it. No one gives a s*** about your grandpappys "supra and rx7" which id love to see proof of with a pic of you holding a sign with your screen name on it ;) also where is these receipts you were spewing off about>? lets see some pics of this auto racecar . I am DIEING to see them.

and that rx7 and supra doesnt have s*** on the a fully internal built 5.0 mustang drag car with 150 shot juice i had ;) so yah , shut your hole and know your roll.

my proof ;)

f**k yo uncles sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeittttttttttttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.