[B]Hope and Dreams lol[B]

joseanspot

Okay fellaz look what i just picked up for $1600 over at Springfield MaSs. Its a HX shell with a Ex single v-tec. The car had some engine problems i already put a whole bunch of ex parts on the motor cause the original owner swaped it and didnt put correct ecu, engine wire harness, intake manifold. Now i replaced the all by my self.. I picked up the parts from some of my boys for a couple hundred bucks. except that damned harness lol.. But yeah its a 96 motor has 144. So tell me wat u guys think if the car has some potential. HOLLA AT YOU BOIII

Thats the HX shell

Loose ends

Faded tail light

Trunk dosnt shut wright

EJ6_DMS

i'd sort out the dents n scrapes, rims and a better engine. and possibly go for some red recaro seats?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
has potential...

what r ur plans?

joseanspot

i'd sort out the dents n scrapes, rims and a better engine. and possibly go for some red recaro seats?
I want to deal with the motor first. make it an all motor.. Im yeah and of course the shell needs some work, i was thinking on getting a new trunk lid , the two front fenders, and the driver door is primed and in preety bad shape so i might replace it all. Some one offerd me all thoes pieces for $350 not a bad deal..

joseanspot

has potential...

what r ur plans?
well my plans are bring it back up. cuase its too low. im almost near this deal on a body kit JP TYPE A. I have 5 rims Enkei perfromence series EV5 (Bronze w/Machined Lip) But i have a small prob with the engine so im focused on that. But after i blow all my savings and maxed out a couple credit cards it would look half decent lol..

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my plans are bring it back up. cuase its too low. im almost near this deal on a body kit JP TYPE A. I have 5 rims Enkei perfromence series EV5 (Bronze w/Machined Lip) But i have a small prob with the engine so im focused on that. But after i blow all my savings and maxed out a couple credit cards it would look half decent lol..
Sooo, are you hoping to be burning white or brown rice after the bodykit?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its a start, good luck on your build bro...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol he is saying body kits are rice. you will find most people are against them on this site. but its your car so do what you like, ignore everyone else. be open to opinions, but in the end, follow what you want

joseanspot

lol he is saying body kits are rice. you will find most people are against them on this site. but its your car so do what you like, ignore everyone else. be open to opinions, but in the end, follow what you want
well i use to be against body kits but all my buddys have the same style on their civic i just want to pop up diferent plus what im trying to get is a simple kit. But yeah anyways thats why i posted the vehicle here. For opinions. I still dont get the rice thing still lmaoo

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol there was a thread yesterday i belive on what is rice lol the most common definition is fast and the furious. put short its no good