Energy Suspension B series SHIFTER bushings BNIB-$$15 shipped

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also have 96-98 civic mud guards! Complete for $65 shipped

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Please have a look through the rule sticky. They have been changed and your pics don't meet the standards now required to sell here.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=141853
Which is incredibly stupid. BC most forums use the rule anything under $100 doesn't require name card...and also when I joined this forum there was no "picture rule"

No wonder we have no members here..

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Which is incredibly stupid. BC most forums use the rule anything under $100 doesn't require name card...and also when I joined this forum there was no "picture rule"

No wonder we have no members here..
What does a dollar amount have to do with making sure members feel like they aren't getting scammed by someone selling bogus parts or stealing images and using them instead of the actual parts they are selling?

Also what does your join date have to do with updates to the rules? Members asked for this to implemented, it was voted on, and then put into the requirements. Either update them or sell somewhere else. Your call. You have 24 hours to comply.

I never said you weren't allowed to sell here, I asked that you have a look at the updated rules (notice the word update as I figured you didn't know they had been updated since the last time you were here). I don't understand the need for hostility...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What does a dollar amount have to do with making sure members feel like they aren't getting scammed by someone selling bogus parts or stealing images and using them instead of the actual parts they are selling?

Also what does your join date have to do with updates to the rules? Members asked for this to implemented, it was voted on, and then put into the requirements. Either update them or sell somewhere else. Your call. You have 24 hours to comply.

I never said you weren't allowed to sell here, I asked that you have a look at the updated rules (notice the word update as I figured you didn't know they had been updated since the last time you were here). I don't understand the need for hostility...

Join date should act as a grandfathered in effect IMO...guess its folks like you that STILL dont understand PayPal! Pretty hard to get scammed if using PayPal properly.

EDIT: clearly the rule "anything under $100 doesnt need a name card" works rather well on one of the most popular forums on the internet. Its fine the traffic here is probably insufficient to even sell these parts.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Join date should act as a grandfathered in effect IMO...guess its folks like you that STILL dont understand PayPal! Pretty hard to get scammed if using PayPal properly.

EDIT: clearly the rule "anything under $100 doesnt need a name card" works rather well on one of the most popular forums on the internet. Its fine the traffic here is probably insufficient to even sell these parts.
Lol. Where do you set the limit on "grandfathered"? Where does it end? Why are you anymore special than the ones that are here contributing daily that only joined a year ago? Or even those that joined 6 months ago but are contributing? There is no way to regulate that fairly.

We aren't other forums. We asked and put to a vote a plan and this is what we came up with. You are one of 3 people out of a ton since the rule was implemented that have a problem with it. I am guessing it is out of laziness because there doesn't seem to be any other logical reason. It takes 2 seconds to snap a new pic and upload it. Not like you have pages of images and parts for sale. FYI there are members that have went back through and changed their ads that have been running since BEFORE the rule update, including my self. All without a problem. Most even did it without asking when the rule was put into place.

I fully understand paypal and I can probably guarantee I have been selling stuff over the net longer than you have. You can easily get burned through paypal. Even the most simple minded internet scammers can work the loop holes. Trust me. It's easier than you think unfortunately.

Again this isn't us on the staff making this up to f**k up your day. It was asked by the members enough times to put to a vote. It was voted unanimously and was implemented.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. Where do you set the limit on "grandfathered"? Where does it end? Why are you anymore special than the ones that are here contributing daily that only joined a year ago? Or even those that joined 6 months ago but are contributing? There is no way to regulate that fairly.

We aren't other forums. We asked and put to a vote a plan and this is what we came up with. You are one of 3 people out of a ton since the rule was implemented that have a problem with it. I am guessing it is out of laziness because there doesn't seem to be any other logical reason. It takes 2 seconds to snap a new pic and upload it. Not like you have pages of images and parts for sale. Fyi there are members that have went back through and changed their ads that have been running since before the rule update, including my self. All without a problem. Most even did it without asking when the rule was put into place.

I fully understand paypal and i can probably guarantee i have been selling stuff over the net longer than you have. You can easily get burned through paypal. Even the most simple minded internet scammers can work the loop holes. Trust me. It's easier than you think unfortunately.

Again this isn't us on the staff making this up to f**k up your day. It was asked by the members enough times to put to a vote. It was voted unanimously and was implemented.
f**k you!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that escalated quickly..

Sent from my Note 2

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry bud, you don't tell a moderator to f off. There's new NYS gun laws here but trust me we're not grandfathered in... It doesn't matter whether you were here since day 1 or just joined, rules change, so please follow them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.