B16a Del sol build?

Derick Dishman

Hi, I need some help. I have saved an original 97 del sol b16a from a punk that was about to tear it apart. I came across this one when my 94 b16 a swapped Del sol ended up having unibody damage an I parted out. Then bought his one. The clutch is completely gone an I don't have the money to do the turbo upgrade this year. I do have money to put into it tho. its basically stock. So I wanna Know some Good bang for your Buck Builds on a Stock B16a. I haven all suspension cept sway bars. Trying to figure out were my best couple grand can go an feel it when I hit the pedal and a good clutch to go with it. I know my injectors are an their last legs too.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Although it was marketted originally as a "Civic Del Sol" its not considered a Civic in the real world, which is most likely why you havent received any responses to date. I would suggest you consider a delSol forum for further assistance.

Outside of that, just start basic maintenance and replace the clutch. Good luck

Derick Dishman

Although it was marketted originally as a "Civic Del Sol" its not considered a Civic in the real world, which is most likely why you havent received any responses to date. I would suggest you consider a delSol forum for further assistancthanks for letting me know bud.

Outside of that, just start basic maintenance and replace the clutch. Good luck
OK, whatever guys, that sounds stupid since most of the parts are interchangeable but whatever. I would hate on the delsol if I was stuck in a coupe or hatchback too guys. I understand your pain. Bye guys. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK, whatever guys, that sounds stupid since most of the parts are interchangeable but whatever. I would hate on the delsol if I was stuck in a coupe or hatchback too guys. I understand your pain. Bye guys. :D
Youve made several false assumptions. Take it easy. Many parts may be interchangeable, as is with several other Hondas, but its still not a typical Civic. No ones hating on you, but think as you wish against the one guy to tried to offer advice. Good luck with your endeavor elsewhere.