B16A2 in my EJ2

CaptainJochem

Respected
Hey all,

I've recently been lucky enough to find a friend who is willing to sell his Del Sol VTi to me. My plan for it is to swap out the B16A2 engine into my EJ2. I'm just curious about all the things I would need. I have read a few posts and forums here and there but seeing that I have a donor car am I right to assume that I already have everything? Any thoughts from your end are highly appreciated!

Jochem

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't the VTi already come equipped with the b16?

CaptainJochem

Respected
Doesn't the VTi already come equipped with the b16?
Yes, it does. I'm going to be taking the B16 out of the Sol and putting it into my EJ2. I'm just wondering that since I have this donor car if I need anything extra to make it work? From what I have understood all I need to do is take everything out of the Sol and put it into my EJ2 and it'll work? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Hey all,

I've recently been lucky enough to find a friend who is willing to sell his Del Sol VTi to me. My plan for it is to swap out the B16A2 engine into my EJ2. I'm just curious about all the things I would need. I have read a few posts and forums here and there but seeing that I have a donor car am I right to assume that I already have everything? Any thoughts from your end are highly appreciated!

Jochem
you already have everything you need to do the swap only other thing would the ecu you got alot of different choices and route in that department

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, it does. I'm going to be taking the B16 out of the Sol and putting it into my EJ2. I'm just wondering that since I have this donor car if I need anything extra to make it work? From what I have understood all I need to do is take everything out of the Sol and put it into my EJ2 and it'll work? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Just about nearly plug n play!