B16a2 swap into 93 eg CX need wiring help

Ast0nashm3nt

Hi. I recently bought a 93 eg with a b16a2 swapped into it, currently has a cold air intake with computer, and headers. My problem is that I took it for an emissions test and the readings were 5-7 times the allowed limit. Now I know the engine is bigger than the stock engine for the car, but every post I see people say it should pass flying colours if wired properly. I noticed off the bat there is nothing plugged into my map sensor on the intake manifold, nor is there a plug anywhere on the harness that would fit there. The ecu the car has currently is a p28 chipped for higher rev limiter, but Honedtly I have no experience whatsoever on wiring sensors to the ecu and obd 1 2 conversion Ect. If I have to I will buy new harness ect and start over becaue I want to do it right, I just please need some guidance on why my emissions is so high, ( the car has a cat, not sure If it's hollow, but readings still shouldn't be that high.) thanks a lot everyone =). I can post pictures if needed. image.jpg image.jpg