B18C wiring

Hayden_Fourroux

So I am about to start piecing everything together that i still need to swap my jdm b18c into my ej8. One thing that ive searched for for hours is the wiring harness. I have a jdm p72 ecu if i buy an engine wiring harness will it plug right into the ecu? Keep in mind this is the first swap I or anyone that i know has done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Link to the harness below

Buy $160 2001 Acura Integra ENGINE WIRE HARNESS,MT 32110-P75-A03 32110P75A03 93558-1 Sale

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
So I am about to start piecing everything together that i still need to swap my jdm b18c into my ej8. One thing that ive searched for for hours is the wiring harness. I have a jdm p72 ecu if i buy an engine wiring harness will it plug right into the ecu? Keep in mind this is the first swap I or anyone that i know has done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Link to the harness below

Buy $160 2001 Acura Integra ENGINE WIRE HARNESS,MT 32110-P75-A03 32110P75A03 93558-1 Sale
you need to use the harness for your chassis not your motor unless you enjoy sitting there re pinning/ wiring a good harness. you'll need to use vtec harness

Hayden_Fourroux

you need to use the harness for your chassis not your motor unless you enjoy sitting there re pinning/ wiring a good harness. you'll need to use vtec harness
Ok so will everything just plug and play or am i going have to cut up the harness and splice into connectors that are on the engine already?

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Ok so will everything just plug and play or am i going have to cut up the harness and splice into connectors that are on the engine already?
civic harness is direct plug and play all the sensor plugs uses same plugs the non vtec harness has 3wire iacv that you'll need to switch to 2wire one. also fun facts the 6th gen civc harness is all one piece while integra are 2 piece harness

Hayden_Fourroux

OK so i used the stock EX harness and there are 3 or 4 plugs on the trans side of the harness but there isnt anything left on the engine for them to plug into. Is this normal or am i missing something??