b18c1 turbo hp numbers?

dannyhoo

Hey guys what hp numbers am I looking at with my setup.
Block:
-darton dry sleeves bored to 82mm
-9:1 nippon pistons
-stock gsr crank
-block decked 7 thousandths
-40 thousandths cometic hg
-ge block guard
-eagle rods
-apr head studs
-acl rod bearings @ .0016 clearances
-oem main bearings @.0017 clearances
-oem gsr oil pump
-oem gsr water pump
-gates timing belt

Head:
-P72 head
-stock valve train
-stock cams
-new valve seals
-weapon r adjustable cam gears
-skunk 2 intake manifold with hondata gasket
-68mm throttle body with hondata gasket
-880cc injectors
-255 walbro fuel pump
-aem fpr
-cast turbo header
-garret 56 trim turbo
-3" down pipe
-38mm waste gate
-38mm bov
-high flow cat
-greddy muffler
-p28 chipped on chrome with obd1-obd2 jumper

gsr tranny

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, EASILY 4 thousand. EASILY. That should be a 10 second car, no prob, WITH your Kicker subs in there and the neon on.
Okay I'm done being a douche. Want a reliable estimate? Dyno it. Otherwise: Lolidunno

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.... ever heard of a dyno? They're kind of good at telling you these things.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you would get a better estimate by looking at a map for that turbo, or even easier just look at what a vendor might list the turbos potential power at

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
He didn't tell us what turbo it is, just the compressor trim. We have no idea what turbo it is based off that.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The tune will also not make any power or have nothing really to do with that build, that's why we can just give a number based on a wishlist of parts and not even bother with the tune.

Can't wait to see this thing in action!

dannyhoo

Hey guys sorry for the delay of posting. I work in the oil field and have been out of town. The turbo is a gt3071r. And for the record you guys r harsh but I should expect dumbass remarks by now. I understand a dyno is the way to get an accurate hp / tq number but if I had access to that then I would be asking yall now would I. This build is close to being done and was seeing if yall had a rough estimate of what i can look forward to. And yes once it is installed I will be heading straight the tuner fyi. The guy that had this exact setup in his car but had a b16a2 with stock bore was pushing 315 whp.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Hey guys sorry for the delay of posting. I work in the oil field and have been out of town. The turbo is a gt3071r. And for the record you guys r harsh but I should expect dumbass remarks by now. I understand a dyno is the way to get an accurate hp / tq number but if I had access to that then I would be asking yall now would I. This build is close to being done and was seeing if yall had a rough estimate of what i can look forward to. And yes once it is installed I will be heading straight the tuner fyi. The guy that had this exact setup in his car but had a b16a2 with stock bore was pushing 315 whp.
Well you left out the only two things that we could go by to guess, which was the turbo and amount of boost you plan on running.

Also why adjustable cam gears on stock cams?