B20 build suggestions

92hatchy

??'s about a b20 build. I'm new to all this but from what iv researched, I'm interested in the non-vtec. on a budget$ looking for low end torq,quick light to light. kind of big gokart feel! looking for motors/swap info near the south east area...?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What exactly are you looking for that isn't available by researching online and browsing through this forum?

I tweaked your title for clarity and moved this into the correct section being that there is no DIY info posted. Please read the section descriptions before posting.

whatso82

Well diy means if i can get some info off people from here they may tell me stuff the internet wont say
And if givin answers then i can do it myself

Have a sense of humor
And not look at diy in one direction cause there is alway 360° to everything
Since your trying to be smart try being smarter HEX

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well diy means if i can get some info off people from here they may tell me stuff the internet wont say And if givin answers then i can do it myself
Have a sense of humor
Right underneath the "DIY How To's" title it says "post step by step instructions, or links to some good how-to's.", since you didn't notice. So before you make assumptions, carefully read the section descriptions and get familiarized with the forum to maximize what you can learn.

Moving along, your original post sounds relatively vague, so I asked for clarity. Are you seeking suggestions on where to source engines or mechanics near you or are you requesting internal build suggestions?

Last edited:

Redlina

Respected
??'s about a b20 build. I'm new to all this but from what iv researched, I'm interested in the non-vtec. on a budget$ looking for low end torq,quick light to light. kind of big gokart feel! looking for motors/swap info near the south east area...?
Unlike may theorists I have actually built and successfully raced a B20B Frankenstein.
My first question is: what motor do you have now?

daperez13

Respected
Well diy means if i can get some info off people from here they may tell me stuff the internet wont say
And if givin answers then i can do it myself

Have a sense of humor
Ok, first off, it's "always".

Second, if you make a 360° turn, you end up facing the same direction. No need to try and explain this one any further, we all know what you were going for. Also, try using some periods and commas, it might help you get your point across a little better. :thumbs up