1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

B20 camshaft in a b18b1

Discussion in '6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000)' started by ej6txhatch, Nov 27, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. ej6txhatch

ej6txhatch New Member

A buddy of mine told me he has a b18b1 with a b20 cam and a aftermarket can hear and it was faster than the stock ls. Anyone running this setup?[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. FWDKILLER

FWDKILLER New Member

no but a few people I know has but I rather take a stock B16 as it's more lighter and built better. If I had money I would put a ls motor in my civic I'm a Chevy guy.

3. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Where do you get that information from?
    Built better, how?

4. FWDKILLER

FWDKILLER New Member

well kiddo its called experience the engine that never gave me issues so obviously you never had any.

5. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I'm not a kiddo and with how you've managed to divert from answering the question, leads me to believe you don't know, nor have any tangible data.
    Why not just answer the question to back up your claims instead of diverting with a smart ass comment?

Experience huh?
    All this trash talk coming from someone who who had to ask which car to spend money on AND how to do the auto to manual swap.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017