B20 Intake

Zaythegent

Ok so I've been looking for an intake for my Hatch (b20b swapped) and I can't decide what I should get. Just curious as to what you guys have and how you guys feel about it all. I saw spectre intake pop up and it looks pretty good; opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Honestly it doesn't really matter with these motors. OEM with a K&N filter would be your best option.

Zaythegent

Honestly it doesn't really matter with these motors. OEM with a K&N filter would be your best option.
Ok so you think i'd be ok with pretty much whatever? honestly the goal is to clean up my engine bay a little and get a little performance (ik ik it'll be super little improvement if any don't roast me haha)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok so you think i'd be ok with pretty much whatever? honestly the goal is to clean up my engine bay a little and get a little performance (ik ik it'll be super little improvement if any don't roast me haha)
Yep, stock box with a good filter will be your best bet. I do admit that the stock airbox isn't the nicest looking though. If you do go aftermarket, get whatever looks good. Don't bother with AEM or anything super expensive; it would just be a waste of money.

Zaythegent

Yep, stock box with a good filter will be your best bet. I do admit that the stock airbox isn't the nicest looking though. If you do go aftermarket, get whatever looks good. Don't bother with AEM or anything super expensive; it would just be a waste of money.
Ok cool thanks bro im a lot less anxious bout it now haha cheers