I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Picking this up tomorrow afternoon =)

(dead link.. pretend there's a blue car here)

All for now... more pics when I pick her up though!

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K20a2! Woot

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So u can sell a g35 but not a boested civic :what: dafuq?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because g35 is yucky..... well so is a civic but hey we all have our own issues.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picking this up tomorrow afternoon =)

All for now... more pics when I pick her up though!
congrats bro!, I like it. How much was if you don't mind sharing.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for this!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Picked her up today in PA and drove it 3.5 hours back to my house in NY. So far I'm loving the car. Shifts like butter!

congrats bro!, I like it. How much was if you don't mind sharing.
I paid $5750 for it. 125k BUT the car is bone stock minus an intake, and has been adult driven it's entire life. Plus, not a big deal to the southern folk, but this car spent nearly it's whole life in Delaware and PA where the snow and salt is nowhere near as bad as up here... no rust at all!

Took this pic right before we took his plates off. I have temp plates on for now :lol:

(another dead link here... imagine a blue car with temp plates)

I'll get more once I give her a nice wash / wax

Last edited:

CO671

Registered VIP
$5000 ????? Where I live people would be ridiculous and selling it for $8,000 for a base model.
That Honda-Tax -.-

So, what's next?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn is that thing clean. MOAR PICS!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shaun is a Honda head. He isn't happy unless he has a clean Honda. The G35 is too baller for him, plus he kept having warranty issues with it and whatnot. I think it's a smart move, especially since 1)if he needs ANY work done, all he has to do is drive 4 hours and he has his own personal mechanic that works for beer and food, 2)Honda parts are cheap, and 2)WAY easier to maintain a Honda than an Infinity. Smart move IMO.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Picked her up today in PA and drove it 3.5 hours back to my house in NY. So far I'm loving the car. Shifts like butter!

I paid $5750 for it. 125k BUT the car is bone stock minus an intake, and has been adult driven it's entire life. Plus, not a big deal to the southern folk, but this car spent nearly it's whole life in Delaware and PA where the snow and salt is nowhere near as bad as up here... no rust at all!

Took this pic right before we took his plates off. I have temp plates on for now :lol:

I'll get more once I give her a nice wash / wax
:thumbup: give that baby a tune-up and you're good to go!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn is that thing clean. MOAR PICS!
Will do once I give her a nice wash / wax :cool:

$5000 ????? Where I live people would be ridiculous and selling it for $8,000 for a base model.
That Honda-Tax -.-

So, what's next?
He wanted $7k but I talked him down to $6k upon seeing it. Got him down a little more after I discovered an issue with the alarm not working unless manually locked. Next, I'm thinking an ASPEC wing, and some winter tires lol. I also forsee it being gently lowered with some new wheels and some tint in the future, but that won't be until next spring or so.

is the K getting some boost?
I f*cking wish. Maybe in the future, but for now I need a reliable DD.

I'm with this guy. Seems like a downgrade to me. Unless the G35 became to expensive between gas, maintenance, and insurance?
Not so much the maintenance. I owed a little over $13k on the G, and with paying over $600 /mth in school loans it's just not practical to keep it, ESPECIALLY since it just sits all winter. Might look like a downgrade, but it's either keep it and go car-less for the winter, or actually be able to drive. Choice was pretty easy.

Shaun is a Honda head. He isn't happy unless he has a clean Honda. The G35 is too baller for him, plus he kept having warranty issues with it and whatnot. I think it's a smart move, especially since 1)if he needs ANY work done, all he has to do is drive 4 hours and he has his own personal mechanic that works for beer and food, 2)Honda parts are cheap, and 2)WAY easier to maintain a Honda than an Infinity. Smart move IMO.
Ryan, I agree with your Part 1, 2, and other 2... lol.

Gotta move up at some point in your life :what:
Says who? Your opinion is not valid. :lol: :roll:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
G35 always was acting up on me, i do not blame you. and nissan has the MOST expensive oe replacement parts