Back in the game

Otto85

Just wanna show off my new civic. The tranny in my 96 took a s**t so she's side lines until I get a epic swap (daddy daughter project) so I picked up a 95 cx all original except the duck bill and coil overs which I'm gonna change to a proper setup and thinking about using my y8 head for a mini me swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otto85

Ya didn't really think about that lol thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MotorMo

Respected
Nice CX. Hope the bottom side is as nice as the top side, cause she looks clean. Harder to find clean bodied CX's these days. Always liked these with the blue interior. I wonder if the blue S2000 front seats would fit.... Good luck, enjoy

Otto85

Ohhh shes clean all around

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Otto85

Thank you i paid a bit to much for her but everythings mechanically sound along side how clean she is

Otto85

Kind of at a struggle with myself the last few days. I wanna swap the stock exhaust for a full header system to get more sound from her but with basically everything stock and how clean she is i dont really wanna start throwing mods at her. Think i might be looking to much into it

Otto85

Alright I decided to go with a dna brand header back exhaust system and despite being a off brand fitment is spot on and boy what a deep tone she carries. I've been at a loss with having next to nothing needing to be done to her so I turned my attention to my 6th gen coupe, well found out I twisted the body so she's going to the scrap. The $ for the coupe build will now go to my hatch and decided that I'm going to take the brake system of the 96 ex and slap it on the 95 CX.