Back with a FA5

98Steven

5+ Year Member
Hello all,

I registered on this site a few years back when I had an EJ8 and I decided to stop by again. My name's Steven and I'm in the Air Force. I'm stationed in NC but originally from VA. My past cars were a 1998 Honda Civic Ex, a 2004 Chevy Cavalier LSS, and a 2006 Nissan Sentra SE.

Here is my 2007 GGM FA5, her name is precious! I've had her for 4 months now. These are all iphone pics and bad ones at that but one day I'll get some real pictures. =)

February-June 2012: Modding bug attacked my wallet! Roughly $2000 later, this is where my car is at.

Engine/Performance

-FlashPro
-Tsudo Catless Header
-Vibrant Street Power Exhaust
-PWJDM Carbon Kevlar Power Chamber Intake
-PWJDM Carbon Kevlar Spark Plug Cover
-Type R Valve Cover
-Hasport 70a Rear Motor Mount
-Odyssey Battery w/ PWJDM Relocator

Exterior

-JDM Badges Front & Rear
-Debadged Trunk
-Front License Plate Delete w/ DIY Plug
-PnP HIDs from previous owner
-Nokya Yellow DRLs

Interior

-StrutKing Shift Boot
-StrutKing Dead Pedal
-ICB Weighted Shift Knob
-Corsport SS Adapter
-JDM Steering Wheel Badge
-JDM Key Fob Badge
-Polk Audio Front Speakers
-$5 Domo Doll

Wheels/Suspension

-Neuspeed Sport Lowering Springs
-Red Lug Nuts

Future Plans

-HFP Lip Kit
-Tint
-New Rims (Most Likely HFPs)
-N+ Coilovers
-Replica Mugen Wing
-Possibly FD2 Front End

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Ive always liked 4 door 8th gens,looks good man:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, clean car!
How are you liking that PJDM Power Chamber? I'm thinking about getting one (along with an Odyssey battery and relocation kit) for a DC5 I'm going to get.

98Steven

5+ Year Member
I like it a lot! I know quite a few people had rough idles with it because they didn't have FlashPro and it was messing with their MAF,but. I've always ran a MAP based tune with it. You might run into similar issues with the RSX so look into that if you haven't already. It sounds pretty mean and my butt dyno could feel a difference after installing it.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it a lot! I know quite a few people had rough idles with it because they didn't have FlashPro and it was messing with their MAF,but. I've always ran a MAP based tune with it. You might run into similar issues with the RSX so look into that if you haven't already. It sounds pretty mean and my butt dyno could feel a difference after installing it.
I had heard the same thing. I definitely plan on picking up KPro to go with it, so that should clear that issue up.