Been away from civics about 8 years and now back with a daily driver

lucasl

comming back to vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not been on here in a long time, but decided to get another civic for a daily driver, its a 99 coupe electron blue d16y7 slow as hell but gonna keep is as its really good on fuel. Got my first civic about 8 years ago almost exactly the same car ive got now, but back then I modified the hell outta it. pic below.

My new one below, only had it 2 weeks and ive already put a type r grill and lip on it, also sorted the sound system new headunit, door speakers, 6x9's and put a sub in the boot, gonna slam it next. Not sure after that any opinions, prob new wheels 15's and would like to put s2000 seats in maybe.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I don't even lik blue cars, but this one looks good! Slam her, get some rims and you've got a nice daily!

cuetip

Registered VIP
dont put a body kit on it, as u can tell it looks ugly as s**t.... slam it and get some 15s and call it good

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i remember your old car..i love the Buddy Club kit..you should bring it back

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Weird to see EBP with unpainted trim.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great! I'd throw the UKDM big H grill back in there, but I'm sure that's a real common sight for you haha.

lucasl

comming back to vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great! I'd throw the UKDM big H grill back in there, but I'm sure that's a real common sight for you haha.
yea not keen on them at all make it look really dated imo.

These civics were a special edition, there are quite a few around in uk, they were all 1.6lsi d16y7 engine and all came with sun roof, electric heated mirrors and air con. That one in the top pic was my first car i ever bought, I modified to that it had a b18c4 out of a civic mb6 (a european civic) same engine as an integra gsr basically. Its werid having another one thats the same after so many years. Not gonna go crazy with this one tho as its a daily, any bodykits are old skool now lol.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any bodykits are old skool now lol.

actually bodykits are coming back into the scene..nicely done ones..few of the cleanest honda's out there have body kits on them

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats the only civic I've ever seen that looks good with the body kit. New car looks good though!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Thats the only civic I've ever seen that looks good with the body kit. New car looks good though!
This,i hate body kits but that one looked clean maybe smaller wheels,anyways welcome back:D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not diggin' the front lip or wheels. Get an OEM one!!

Can you get us more pictures of the spoiler? Im really interested in it.