Best custom engine wiring harness?

95jdmej1

Hey guys, I was looking to see who makes the best custom wiring harnesses for an engine swap and never really found an answer. So, who out there does the best job making harnesses and is easy to talk to ?

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
Check Out Wire-worx.com best customer service anyone could ask for! They do great work and prices are good as well.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do not order from chase bays, they take forever, they do shitty work, iv heard nothing but bad about their s**t now. i did alot a work for chase and his crew a few years ago. they are a bunch of douche bags.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a huge thread on hondatech about this...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont think of it as competition. Its the internet. Its free info. Honda-tech is way different than CC.

The thread is there. Go check it out and stop being a cry baby...

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We use Speed Theory harnesses in our race cars. They do great work, are easy to communicate with and are fast. I dont see stock harnesses on their website, but it wouldnt hurt to give them a call or shoot them and email and ask. Here is their website:

http://strd-online-2.myshopify.com/pages/contact

98vtec

Sorry to bump this but i used Carlos Zapien for my h22 swap and the quality was nice and the price was amazing. I believe he only has a facebook though. Thats how i found him.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC