Best place to get a 4 wheel alignment??

codyspeedy

Cody T
5+ Year Member
I need a 4 wheel alignment because i just got all new coil over suspension for all 4 wheels, also just got 4 new rims and tires. so anyway ive read alot of stories how ppl have taken there cars to places like sears or pepboys for a wheel alignment and long story short the job didn't get done properly.

so im thinking the best, most trusted place to get a wheel alignment done the right way the first time would be to take it to the dealer? even if i have to pay more for dealer prices i dont care as long as i know my wheels are getting properly aligned and im not being bullshited.

can anyone confirm the dealer as best place to get alignment or recommend a good alternative?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dealer is a decent place, id google for places around you , most of the time, they have a place on there that people leave comments, just read thru the comments and make a choice

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you have a locally owned shop that specializes in Honda's or imports go to it. That's what I do. Sure, I pay 80 bucks and cry a little, but I know it is done right.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think wheel works or some place like that has a lifetime alignment for like $140 or something, each one costs $80 and has a 12 months/12k miles warranty.

2k10coupe

I work for Firestone and we do 4wheel alignments...we offer a lifetime alignment so everytime you adjust your coils you can bring it back in and they will adjust it no questions asked. if you have one around you i strongly suggest looking into it. GREAT INVESTMENT!

hope this helps

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I took mine to BrakeMax and they did a good job. Was cheap too: $55.