1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Best place to get a 4 wheel alignment??

Discussion in 'Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension' started by codyspeedy, Mar 21, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. codyspeedy

codyspeedy Cody T 5+ Year Member

I need a 4 wheel alignment because i just got all new coil over suspension for all 4 wheels, also just got 4 new rims and tires. so anyway ive read alot of stories how ppl have taken there cars to places like sears or pepboys for a wheel alignment and long story short the job didn't get done properly.

so im thinking the best, most trusted place to get a wheel alignment done the right way the first time would be to take it to the dealer? even if i have to pay more for dealer prices i dont care as long as i know my wheels are getting properly aligned and im not being bullshited.

can anyone confirm the dealer as best place to get alignment or recommend a good alternative?

2. R3dline

R3dline F*** you. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

dealer is a decent place, id google for places around you , most of the time, they have a place on there that people leave comments, just read thru the comments and make a choice

3. kyle97charlie

kyle97charlie 68% right 100% of th time Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

If you have a locally owned shop that specializes in Honda's or imports go to it. That's what I do. Sure, I pay 80 bucks and cry a little, but I know it is done right.

4. Kensai

Kensai ♪♫♪♫♪~ Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

I think wheel works or some place like that has a lifetime alignment for like $140 or something, each one costs $80 and has a 12 months/12k miles warranty.

5. codyspeedy

codyspeedy Cody T 5+ Year Member

thanks guys

6. 2k10coupe

2k10coupe New Member

I work for Firestone and we do 4wheel alignments...we offer a lifetime alignment so everytime you adjust your coils you can bring it back in and they will adjust it no questions asked. if you have one around you i strongly suggest looking into it. GREAT INVESTMENT!

hope this helps

7. EK|B

EK|B New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

I took mine to BrakeMax and they did a good job. Was cheap too: $55.