Best Seats for EK?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay guys I've looked it up on Google, but I want the opinion of you guys who have racing seats or different seats than stock that are like racing seats. Which are the most comfortable for the price?

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty much what ya pay for is what ya get when it comes to seats I believe. But if you don't plan on installing a harness you can stay OEM and get yourself some del Sol seats.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty much what ya pay for is what ya get when it comes to seats I believe. But if you don't plan on installing a harness you can stay OEM and get yourself some del Sol seats.
I wanted to get seats that rode lower and to have them look fancier like a sparco or bride seat. Although, I could buy del sol seats and reupholster them in a better fabric.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanted to get seats that rode lower and to have them look fancier like a sparco or bride seat. Although, I could buy del sol seats and reupholster them in a better fabric.
For the money that would take you might as well buy some knockoff brides.

S2000 seats are always an option. Leather too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The most comfortable seat I've been in was a bride low max gias seat. For the price, i don't think you can beat the comfort of buddy club buckets. They are cheap when you consider the options.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The most comfortable seat I've been in was a bride low max gias seat. For the price, i don't think you can beat the comfort of buddy club buckets. They are cheap when you consider the options.
Those bride low seats are 500$ a piece, they're expensive but seem worth it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those bride low seats are 500$ a piece, they're expensive but seem worth it.
Lol, if its at 500 a piece, they are fakes. Low max's around closer to a grand a piece. All FIA seats that i know of are around 800+. I cant comment on the comfort of any replica seats :what:

Buddy clubs original seats are basically the bottom of the real barrel and they are around 350 a seat plus a seat rail putting you up to 450 or so.

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
S2000 and RSX Type S leathers are good OEM options.

Aftermarket wise, I love Recaro Speed seats. A couple friends have them, and they are very comfortable.

TomCo_Paints

Painter only...
Prelude seats in EK

I recently put some 98 Prelude (base) front seats in my 97 Civic DX. I am pretty happy with the way they look and feel. they are Black(or dark grey) cloth. Also, the driver's seat has a height adjustment feature that I really like, especially because I am kinda tall. When swapping, I had to switch both the inner and outer rail on both. since the driver seat has a seat belt indicator, I swapped that also. Not sure if I needed to, but it was simple and one less thing to worry about.

RuckRider2

really up to you, but the civic si has a nice seat already but if you want leather you can go with the GSR which is really comfy but really cold on winter times.

RuckRider2

also if your looking for a seat that you wanna use daily id prefer racing seats that has recline, the bucket seats that has no recline is good for tracks it really sit you in ur not gonna go anywhere but really its preference