Best suspension upgrade for 96 civic

_iamkevin95

Hey guys I'm trying to upgrade the overall handling/suspension of my car. I don't really care for how low it gets or if it stays stock height. I'm just tired if hearing creaking and almost flipping on my side when I take a turn lol. I know there is a lot of coil over and lowering spring threads but none really seemed to explain which would be the best overall (well none that I've read so far). I'm not really to worried about price because I can always save up some more money so please any suggestions? Ohh and sway bars and strut bars as well please.

sleeper si

Registered VIP
Koni yellow adjustable shocks on all four corners and a name brand coil spring manufacturer would not set your wallet back.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sway bars, better tires, alignment

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually.... A bucket seat first and foremost. If your ass is planted you will feel everything the car is doing instead of sliding around trying to stay upright in a corner.

1. Bucket seat
2. Tires/ alignment
3. Sway bars
4. Coilovers
5. Harder bushings

And if your tired of hearing creaking don't bother trying to build the suspension. The firmer everything gets, the noiser the cabin will become. Just saying :what: