Beware of car thieves

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's very clever, but thanks for the heads up ill keep of in mind.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is pretty old, but always good to keep people informed :thumbs up

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had my cars broken into, and one stolen from the front of my house, and never heard of this before. I wish I could get a license to carry a concealed weapon here in CA :(
and then you would go to jail, I have mine and it doesn't give you the right to use it whenever you feel like it.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't need to shoot someone for it to be effective...
Still will go to jail the second you draw it. You don't have the right mentality at all nor do you know the rules.

I should throw out that I help teach gun safety at a local range so yes I am quite informed.

death the kid

Still will go to jail the second you draw it. You don't have the right mentality at all nor do you know the rules.

I should throw out that I help teach gun safety at a local range so yes I am quite informed.
depends on the state TBH... some states are more trigger happy than others... look at Treyvon Martin case.... ... Thanks a lot NRA/stand your ground***sarcasm***

CivicLuv87

5+ Year Member
True i got my license to own a hand gun but i can't carry it but it wont stop me from shooting out the tires so they can't get away, Then beating their ass.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What would happen If you just flashed it?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple
Brandishing a weapon and depending on the lawyer they could get a lot more if you pointed it at someone. You can't just pull the gun when you feel you need the upper hand, it's meant as a last resort and you have zero other possiblities to escape. A car would not be considered something to take someone's life unless you are in a corner with a gun to you and you have no other outs. Yes this depends on the state but most are the same. The old saying only point a gun at something you intend to kill in the next second holds true. Pulling a gun will make any situation go from bad to s***storm in a split second so I personally would give them the car and buy a new one that is what insurance is for.
True i got my license to own a hand gun but i can't carry it but it wont stop me from shooting out the tires so they can't get away, Then beating their ass.
This could be considered attempted murder, discharging a fire arm, assault and a few others. Way to be mature. If you were in my state I would make sure that your license gets taken away. You puts many other lives at risk. You arent a thug don't act like one because you have a firearm.

death the kid

Brandishing a weapon and depending on the lawyer they could get a lot more if you pointed it at someone. You can't just pull the gun when you feel you need the upper hand, it's meant as a last resort and you have zero other possiblities to escape. A car would not be considered something to take someone's life unless you are in a corner with a gun to you and you have no other outs. Yes this depends on the state but most are the same. The old saying only point a gun at something you intend to kill in the next second holds true. Pulling a gun will make any situation go from bad to s***storm in a split second so I personally would give them the car and buy a new one that is what insurance is for.

This could be considered attempted murder, discharging a fire arm, assault and a few others. Way to be mature. If you were in my state I would make sure that your license gets taken away. You puts many other lives at risk. You arent a thug don't act like one because you have a firearm.
Where is the fbook like button

Had this same discussion with my "friends"... I'm like are you guys for real?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2