Beware Of Spokeo.com

civic0918

Registered VIP
All someone has to do is pay $3 and they know your income who live's with you. Your job title everything I'm gonna find a way to block this s**t and ill share the info with ya'll. If you dont believe me goto spokeo.com and type in a friends name it will tell you everything about them even the credit score. I found out because someone paid to view my personal photo's. This is a hacked site that gives access to anyone with minimal computer knowledge. So be careful and watch what ya share online.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf: It shows me as Early 30s, and my income is 40k. :rolf: AND IM MARRIED! :rolf: :rolf:

Obviously this stuff isn't very true.

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it said that my sister is in her late 60s and she's my parent. and my mom is in her late 60s and she's my sister...obviously not that accurate...

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and my sister's profile said she's in her late 60s i'm in my mid 20s and i'm her parent...lol!!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol if you had an iphone you could have found all this out, but ts a bit more accurate, usually off by a couple years.

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh, i'm not too worried about it. most of the information is public record information like address and stuff. if you look at the other info like income or credit stuff, its all made up numbers...plus it isn't accurate at all. You never know, that link to take you off the site could be a way to get your email so they can spam the s**t out you...

civic0918

Registered VIP
ahhh thank god it was dead on with me when i did it. And it said someone accessed my photo's on my pc's. I still believe if in the right hands someone could get in your pc. My computer was fine til i found out someone stole pic's and now its slow as hell I dont know about this site. Im only using pay pal to buy from now on to be safe. good call Tek-c i never looked at it like that. Nice eye tek

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Who cares, all this is usually public anyways. Plus if you work for the state your salary is public to anyone

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just ran this, and its fairly accurate.
Only thing is that they said our house was worth $1 million when its really like $600,000. And then they said that the neighborhood is below average lol. Don't know of too many neighborhoods where houses fetch $500k and are a bad area.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it could not even find me.. o O

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It couldnt locate me or anyone in my family, or even any of my close friends.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It couldnt locate me or anyone in my family, or even any of my close friends.
thats because judging by your avatar you don't live in a house.. you instead live in some crazy jungle hut.. shooting animals for dinner.. LOL people like you are "off the grid" ;) just f**king with you..

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or it could be because I live in the middle of f**king nowhere, haha. The crazy jungle hut would be a sweet pad to live in.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or it could be because I live in the middle of f**king nowhere, haha. The crazy jungle hut would be a sweet pad to live in.
[offtopic] you bought my old d16 motor i think? ever get that thing installed and running? [/offtopic]

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ran this, and its fairly accurate.
Only thing is that they said our house was worth $1 million when its really like $600,000. And then they said that the neighborhood is below average lol. Don't know of too many neighborhoods where houses fetch $500k and are a bad area.
clearly you have never ventured into the great state of California...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Yeah I was going to say that. Let's just say my post has to do with anywhere within 100 miles radius

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
;) lol that price still keeps you out of most ghettos in cali...

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It couldn't find me, but it did find my dad.. might show him this see how "legal" it is... ohio revised code states its illegal to distribute a police officers personal information like phone numbers, address, etc. :D

EDIT: I don't think it gets personal enough for it though... it doesnt have address it has our P.O. Box and home phone which is public. So scratch that idea