beware the quicklubes

edmar

had an oil change now ther was oil on the tranny side every time I drove and checked under the car took the car back three times finaly took it to a famous tranny shop they cleaned the entire underside took about an hour and no charge used brake cleaner and comp air and no charge there desc it was a mess still took about 75 miles of driving now its bone dry I thought it was the rear oil seal next oil change will be at the tranny shop only 68k on the car the car is an 2004

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't understand. They made a mess changing your oil? Or did they break something?

RonJ

Banned
had an oil change now ther was oil on the tranny side every time I drove and checked under the car took the car back three times finaly took it to a famous tranny shop they cleaned the entire underside took about an hour and no charge used brake cleaner and comp air and no charge there desc it was a mess still took about 75 miles of driving now its bone dry I thought it was the rear oil seal next oil change will be at the tranny shop only 68k on the car the car is an 2004
What?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What in the actual f**k did you just say? Im so god damn lost.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well this is going nowhere fast...

You can't expect absolute perfection from a quicklube shop.. if you want it done right then do it yourself! I've only had my oil changed by a shop when I was in dire need and couldn't do it myself due to lack of time/location/weather. I rarely trust anyone else to touch my cars.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do it yourself, or go to a dealership and expect perfection from the prices they charge.

Amazes me that people still don't understand "you get what you pay for"

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess english is a second language...?

Walmart does a mean oil change. And they paint your drain plug blue when they finish!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
change ur own damn oil, slacker