Black Friday 09

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
have u read any reviews on this television? i don't think i'm gonna waste my time. sounds great, but upon further investigation, just doesn't seem worth it.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just something cheap to play on my ps3. i wish i could afford a nicer name brand

this is for the older ones right? can the slims be modded?

Certainly. There is a tiny panel on the front/bottom right that moves out of the way to give you access to where the HD is stored. Once you move that little panel out of the way (it spins 90*) you will see the blue screw that holds the drive. Take the screw out and the drive pulls forward.

Changing out the HD is the only mod to any ps3 that doesn't void the warranty IIRC.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh... something about waking up early to go buy things i really don't need, just doesn't do it for me.

what i SHOULD be buying though is Christmas gives for my familia. perfect time to do so imo :thumbup:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have u read any reviews on this television? i don't think i'm gonna waste my time. sounds great, but upon further investigation, just doesn't seem worth it.
yea. its definitely an off brand so im buying the $30 extended plan just in case.

Certainly. There is a tiny panel on the front/bottom right that moves out of the way to give you access to where the HD is stored. Once you move that little panel out of the way (it spins 90*) you will see the blue screw that holds the drive. Take the screw out and the drive pulls forward.

Changing out the HD is the only mod to any ps3 that doesn't void the warranty IIRC.
id have to look that up thanks.

eh... something about waking up early to go buy things i really don't need, just doesn't do it for me.

what i SHOULD be buying though is Christmas gives for my familia. perfect time to do so imo :thumbup:
i feel you. but ive been wanting a ps3 for a while now. i havent bought myself anything nice at all this year. so i figured id spoil myself w an early xmas gift.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if anyone sees a pizzazz pizza oven, get it for me!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want a XBOX360... A few things to soop up my computer, some f**king cable tv (I don't have cable, and I know I'm not getting a deal off this :biz:)...

Bullshit!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm hopefully going to be picking up a new guitar.. Gibson Les Paul Studio

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My penis is a tool, and I'm having a sale.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be at my second job (NIKE) and on my way out I'll grab a few pair of shoes. Like 60-70% off, for me of course.........
Maybe I'll try to go and get a TV. But the one Target is going to have on sale is 720p, right?
I don't think that's a very good # for resolution right? correct me if I'm wrong.........

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its an older one. 40gb model. and i dont know about the slims i havent seen anything on if you can or cant for them

Very easy on all PS3 models. That is another thing they definitely did right and made it very simple to upgrade the drives when needed.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very easy on all PS3 models. That is another thing they definitely did right and made it very simple to upgrade the drives when needed.
yea I saw a thing in the PS3 mag and couldn't believe it was so easy. Wasnt sure if they made the slim the same way or not. It doesnt void the warranty? that i didnt know lol. I think mine is up anyways.

but anyways this isnt a PS3 thread so im not going to keep thread jacking =)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not really going to look for much. So far im going to Office Depot tp get 8gb sd cards for $6 and 8gb flash cards for my rebel for like $10.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ WOW Justin, those are deals man.

yea. its definitely an off brand so im buying the $30 extended plan just in case.

id have to look that up thanks.

i feel you. but ive been wanting a ps3 for a while now. i havent bought myself anything nice at all this year. so i figured id spoil myself w an early xmas gift.
supposedly games stop is going to have a bundle deal. ps3 + four games 299.99

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
theres already black friday deals on amazon and newegg. i'm buying a linksys router right now for like $30 off plus free shipping :thumbs up

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be at my second job (NIKE) and on my way out I'll grab a few pair of shoes. Like 60-70% off, for me of course.........
Maybe I'll try to go and get a TV. But the one Target is going to have on sale is 720p, right?
I don't think that's a very good # for resolution right? correct me if I'm wrong.........
720p is good. for 250, you cant beat that.

supposedly games stop is going to have a bundle deal. ps3 + four games 299.99
if walmart sells out of the ps3. then ill get this one. thanks for looking out.