5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they do the job... trust me... lol it may not seem like it... but your pizza will be cooked...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they do the job... trust me... lol it may not seem like it... but your pizza will be cooked...
you lucky mofo! My wife and I have looked high and low for that f**king thing. the only place we can find one is on the net. I'll probably order one this coming week from amazon.com.

but yeah, I personally think they cook pizza VERY well especially Jack's pizza. :yummy: My boy has one and I've offered to buy it off him but he won't sell.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you lucky mofo! My wife and I have looked high and low for that f**king thing. the only place we can find one is on the net. I'll probably order one this coming week from amazon.com.

but yeah, I personally think they cook pizza VERY well especially Jack's pizza. :yummy: My boy has one and I've offered to buy it off him but he won't sell.

google>you
http://www.walmart.com/Presto-Pizza-Oven/ip/3218

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn monitors are gettin so cheap due to the new HDTV's

tomorrow! crazy shoppin fest. cant wait to get today's sales AD

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have pictures..... i will post tonight.... it was madness..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just bought a Cadillac, throw some throw some D's on it!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it should be called gone in 1 min day. it was ridiculous. never again.
its funny how naive you were 24 hours ago.

i stopped by target to see if i'd get lucky and get home with a cheap TV. it was gone. i look at that as just fine. It was cheap in more ways then one.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The line at one target was all the way around the store. Some said it was a 45m-2 hour wait.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went into target at 530AM... it was mobbed. i got the one item i went for... had it in my hands.. headed to the front to the line..... it went from the registers.... all the way past the pharmacy, and then all the way to the furthest edge of the store clear across the opposite side ...then started going towards the back.... i said f**k THIS!

i went to electronics.... told the b***h that i spoke to the manager and he said go to electronics.... she told me they were only ringing up ipods and tvs. i said we spoke to the manager.... she rung me up... i was out in 10 min...

walmart... got there at 230... sears is across the way... i was going there next.. i manned one pallet... while my mom manned the 3 dollar kids pj sets. 5AM hit... i snagged what i needed... ran through the store to another skid... got what i needed there... then darted for the front.

i said i was at target at 530.... meaning... i was out of the walmart in 10 min.... walked to sears. got that.. and went to JC penny to get my free snow globe... then off to target... i was home by 6..lol my shopping is done.

from midnight to 230 i went around scoping out the lines.... i wasnt gonna get anything at best buy... but still... it was funny. i got pictures everywhere. i hit 3 walmarts, 2 best buys, 2 targets, and a khols. just to look at lines... oh yea... a toys R us as well.... what a nightmare there... line wrapped one full time around the building..