1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Black Friday Tool Sale!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hondamaster719, Nov 23, 2012.

1. hondamaster719

hondamaster719 New Member Registered VIP

So I just got back from Lowe's black Friday sale and they have a 227 mechanics kobalt socket and wrench set for 99.99.. you really can't beat the price. I was impressed by the tools and box it comes in with sliding drawers. Plus they have a lifetime warranty on they're tools. I reccomend this set to anyone!

2. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

:thumbs up

3. Blayze2010

Blayze2010 5th gen lover Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I went to walmart and got a 60 inch vizio led smart tv for $688, they are regular $999. Plus a few xbox games for $25 each $60 regular. And toys for my son

4. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I get up early for work everyday so when i get a day off there is no way in hell im getting up early to go shopping.

Plus i would probably end up fighting somebody.

5. hondamaster719

hondamaster719 New Member Registered VIP

Lol. My buddy got pushed into an Xbox display case.. I would've started swinging. Said he got trampled and nobody did anything. This is a sick tradition. Hah

6. Blayze2010

Blayze2010 5th gen lover Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

It wasnt that bad where I went, no fighting or anything. But there were some people grabbing the items before it was time to start so they got kicked out lol. It is pretty insane but it was exiting.