Blackworks Racing (bwrusa.com)

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well....first of all, this companies customer service is awful. I ordered some LCA's from them, and payed a lot extra for OVERNIGHT shipping, so I would have them today. The company then did not send me a tracking number like they said, so I called. They told me I would have my part on April 22nd...thats not overnight right? Well I then told him I specifically paid for overnight shipping because my car is down and undrivable and needed the part by this evening. He told me that his warehouse guys screwed up and theres nothing he can do...so I suggested that he overnight me one now, because it wasnt my fault and I need the part and deliberately paid extra and he told me no, its not possible because he already sent one. But again, it wasnt my mistake that caused this issue, it was poor working in the warehouse. They were extremely rude on the phone and proceeded to interrupt every chance they got. I could have ordered these from any other company, but went straight to the actual makers....you would think they would have taken the opportunity to make sure customers are happy. What happened to the customer is always right? Well, in this case, it wasnt my mistake and I need my part, now my car is down for another week...not happy. I told them they would be getting quite the review, and as of yesterday my review would have been completely opposite of this, but not anymore. I am frustrated and sad to say this company has lost my business forever. Good luck to anyone dealing with them in the future.

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Little update....just heard from blackworks today out of the blue...the guy was extremely nice...the guy who I originally talked to was in fact not a higher up at the company at which he stated and has since then been fired...Chris at blackworks is the HR rep and a higher in command under the owner, he was a great guy and they are sending me free t shirts, stickers, and refunded ALL the shipping costs.