BlackWorks Racing

ZeroMech63

Didnt really see many people rocking their ramhorn so i wanted to let u guys see the quality n judge it for urselves. Im my opinion im dissapointed. The outside looks nice but once u look closer and take a peek in the inside it looks pretty sloppy... What do u think???

Looking at wastegate sides

This is what i was talking about when i meant sloppy? I dont weld so is this actually good work?

Is there anything i can do to clean up and smoothen some of the welds on the inside on the turbo side? Like some X,000 drit sand paper? Im guessing itll weaken the welds if i use low grit sand paper

ZeroMech63

Crap how can i change the title??? Not gonna get any responses or input with what i got on there now... (dunno y i put that as the title)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good to me.

Its hand welded. U can always port match and grind the welds a bit but i wouldnt mess with it.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd be curious to see how it holds up. This isn't the first thread I've seen on here about problems with their quality.

DuckIt

The majority of their products are knock offs of other quality brands. Hell, some of the descriptions of their products are copy and pasted from the quality brands.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

civic98ek

Registered VIP
only thing ive bought from them are random things like tow hook and lug nuts. actually disappointed with the quality of those as well. paint faded very fast.. just kinda cheaply made products in my opinion. i have a megan racing header it was cheap but honestly looks really good...

ZeroMech63

Looks good to me.

Its hand welded. U can always port match and grind the welds a bit but i wouldnt mess with it.
Thx for the tip. I prob wont touch it besides port match. Can i do that wit a dremel or does it have to be a grinder??? Once i get my 6265 n mate it to this ill post numbers, wont b for a bit tho. Hope for no boost creep!!!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Its will be find to clean it up with a dremel to sand it up. Just try not to hit the welds to much

yangstylz

I have a bwr ramhorn manifold and although the inside is not the prettiest, I don't care. it works and is backed by a life time manufacture defect warranty...just have to see if they are good for t when it does break. I did get it new for 490 shipped so I can't complain.

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

yangstylz

by the way. I'm making 296hp and 220 ft/lbs torque with a .50 trim.

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android