Blayze2010's EJ1 build

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No updates just thought I'd show how dirty she is. Also, I took out the power steering s**t.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370226825.798266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370226840.456093.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370226880.408583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good...

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, hoping to have it in primer this weekend

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Father in law came over to help today. Finished the trunk and the driver quarter panel. Still need to putty over the bondo. Still have to finish the hood, fenders, bumpers and a few other small spots on the body before primer.
Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370396085.514085.jpg
After
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370396118.810428.jpg

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Body is starting to shape up man. You're painting in your garage right?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, after primer it's getting sprayed in a booth

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man. It's going to look really good. Do you have a date for getting it painted yet?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, don't really know a date yet but I'm hoping by the end of June.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We got a good bit done this week. Got everything pretty much ready for primer except the doors and bumpers. Should have those done this week and primer the whole car and spray the jambs this weekend.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370836840.456684.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370836855.436773.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370836873.455203.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370836883.054296.jpg

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well no updates as of yet, she still sits in the garage were I left off last. Haven't had time or cash with all that's been going on to do anything. Hopefully that will change soon. In the meantime I've got a lot of ideas for the car!

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I want to murder myself having to work on the stuff I do all the time. The stuff I do is splitting hairs most of the time so I don't get a break.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want to murder myself having to work on the stuff I do all the time. The stuff I do is splitting hairs most of the time so I don't get a break.
Haha I know you go non stop. Lmk if you need help sometime. I'd be glad to have something to do, lol.

I've pretty much decided I want a built boosted gsr now, maybe 400-500 hp. Now I need 15k+ to do it right.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After letting her sit in the yard for awhile I've started working on it again. Went backwards from the last updates, has no engine/trans and no rims now. Been working on getting the rest of for pieces ready for primer and have a y8 head, z6 block and another trans to go back in it. Decided I'll be redoing the engine bay since I'll be doing a few things different this time. Ordering a chase bays booster delete and s2k clutch master cylinder soon. Updates and pics to come.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a few parts today. Air mass header and old school skunk2 intake. Also some rear speaker covers. Waiting on timing belt, water pump and clutch kit to have all the parts to get it running.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You know I can re spray the valve cover for you whatever color you like. I'd be curious to go with you if you get this thing tuned. It'll be cool. I've had an all motor D series in about 2005. It was quicker than people would have thought.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've got a z6 valve cover I've got stripped and ready for primer/paint. I'm sure you would have a much better turn out then I would lol. I don't know if it would be worth it to have it tuned, the only thing I'll have done to it is the intake header and cai. I might either turbo the d or gsr swap it later on.