blox racing.

JDM Aj

so i heard of this aftermarket brand called "blox". im not entierly sure about their reputation in the honda community. anyome used them before? if so were you impressed by the results? plz help peeps

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A lot of people use Blox stuff. It's pretty decent, depending on what you're using (i.e. the camber kits are decent, radiator stays etc.). I wouldn't use something like Valve Springs or valves.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just another knockoff company with "just okay" products. They received a lot a flak from their s***ty rear LCA bushings. Supposedly, they are owned by Skunk2. That last one could be false though.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I used a BLOX IM on my B16. Only because it was given to me along with the B16. Seemed fine I guess. Looked nice but I have no numbers to say if it's awesome or poop. Again, looked nice :thumbs up (Just sold the car w/ the swap)

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have blox lca's and the bushing are blown out in them like others have stated, just an OK company.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
history......Skunkworks led to skunk2 which led to blox. blox isn't owned by skunk2, blox is owned by former skunkworks peeps. Leaving out a lot of details, basically skunkworks crew split into the two other companies. They both make copied designs of parts but skunk2 over time is developing their own new products. If you like skunk2 you'll like blox. Neither are great but neither are bottom of the barrel

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I personally experienced failed LCA bushings on my car with them. The bushings tore to shreds in a matter of months... If they can't get a simple bushing design right, what else aren't they getting right? I would never ever put any of their products on any of my cars again and I never recommend their stuff. You can get better products for not much more than what they charge for.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a Blox Radiator Stay and Blox Cam Seal in my car lol nothing serious oh and Blox Rear Sway Bar Adjustable Spherical Endlinks.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was also skeptical when I was shopping for a new header but I went ahead and ordered the Hi-Flo TRi-Y (Hytech Replica) and am glad to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the finished product. They also have very good customer service in my opinion!