1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Board computer in the civic 2001.01

Discussion in '7th Generation Honda Civic (2001-2005)' started by Walakix, Jul 27, 2008.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Walakix

Walakix New Member 5+ Year Member

Hello!

I want to ask it is possible to put a board computer to the civic?
    I need to see how much gas had drunk the engine and how much km is possible to go.

When somebody can help me please tell me the way.

Thanks!
    Walakix

2. DieMaster

DieMaster New Member 5+ Year Member

depends on what generation u have. if it's 96 and up u can get a Scangauge. earler years is incompatibe with it.

3. jlk16188

jlk16188 New Member 5+ Year Member

I have an 05 civic ex and recently installed a scangauge 2. Works great and the display colors match the oem gauge color