Boost up d16y8 horsepower without turbo or supercharging?

SOHC00Civic

You can make a d series fast without turbo/supercharger... Im about to make a build thread on my d series...

I bought it with just short ram (off-brand filter)

Right now I have 4-2-1 DC Sport Header, K&N filter, GReddy exhaust, test pipe, camshaft/cam gears, and a bunch of little s**t (spark plugs, wire, ect...)

Also picking up boost from a shop here in a couple days. Ill have my build in my sig in a couple hours or tomorrow.

Ej8civic96

You can make a d series fast without turbo/supercharger... Im about to make a build thread on my d series...

I bought it with just short ram (off-brand filter)

Right now I have 4-2-1 DC Sport Header, K&N filter, GReddy exhaust, test pipe, camshaft/cam gears, and a bunch of little s**t (spark plugs, wire, ect...)

Also picking up boost from a shop here in a couple days. Ill have my build in my sig in a couple hours or tomorrow.
I have the same as u but only have buddyclub exhuast system and a Megan cat and a dc ceramic header and a intake and racig spark plugs and wires but need to change the asap and I'm running on royal purple oil I wanna know what else I can do to make it a lil more faster so like me kno what you do because you said your build you d16 with out turbo or sc so let me kno the 411 so I can get started to I wanna have a good fast car for a car show in 2011 ;)