Boosted Ladydriven EK

Boostedchicky

Respected
Hey everyone,

Since im building my engine this winter and since I like reading and learning about engines, I decided to register myself on this forum. Since my first language is dutch, I might not understand some things yet when it's getting explained in English, but I'm here to learn :D

A quick story about myself:

I am Lisette, 22 years old from The Netherlands, in Europe. When I was 17 I built my moped to race the 150metres dragrace in Germany. We’re not allowed to drive a car until we’re 18. My moped has 24.2 hp, it’s a 70cc cylinder max tuned. I changed everything to dragrace the moped. The only thing that’s not modified is the seat :P

Since I built the moped, I already knew I wanted to race my car once I was old enough. So when I turned 18, I bought my first car, The Honda Civic 1998 EK hatchback.

So I drive a EK hatch. I upgraded her with a facelift 99-00 front-end. I bought OEM type-r lips and spoiler. I painted her in pearl white with a pink glow. She has OZ Racing 15 inch wheels in pearl pink, and I painted the intercooler the same color.

Last year I decided to dragrace my car on an official dragstrip in the Netherlands.

My 2015 setup:

- D16z6 engine

- D16z6 intake manifold

- Ramhorn custom header

- Arp headbolts

- T3 turbo

- S20 transmission

- 440 cc injectors

- 3 inch sidepipe

- P28 ecu chipped and tuned by Sneaky tuning

I drove a 13,8 seconds at ¼ mile on the dragstrip. But when I did I also blew up my engine. So that’s why I started building another single cam.

My 2016 setup so far:

- Eagle rods

- Wiseco pistons

- ACL bearings

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome aboard. Quite the nice feminine touches to your Civic so far. This should be interesting.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
awww yayaaa!!!! i like that decal you have on the windshield "boobs and boost" i might have to steal that from you LOL. that moped is hottt!!! but i used to have a black motorcycle 88 Suzuki GSX600F in

dancam

Registered VIP
Nice!
What was your time with the moped in the 150?
Did the rod not damage the block when it broke?
And why do you have steel rims on the back and aluminum on the front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
here one my broken piston came out of my all motor F22B2 non vtec tha ti had yrs ago the wrist pin and the rod was turned into tiny little pieces at the bottom of my pan along with bottom part of the cylinder sleeves

IMG_0281.JPG

Boostedchicky

Respected
Nice!
What was your time with the moped in the 150?
Did the rod not damage the block when it broke?
And why do you have steel rims on the back and aluminum on the front?

My time with the moped is 7,7 seconds
The rod damaged the block, there's a hole in the block :p
I had steel rims in the back, cause the tires of the other wheels were almost slicks and that wouldn't pass the DHRA (dragrace) inspection, plus the steelies are lighter so weight reduction :P

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awww yayaaa!!!! i like that decal you have on the windshield "boobs and boost" i might have to steal that from you LOL.
I didnt realize it said "Boobs & Boost". I like this girl more already.

Boostedchicky

Respected
Damn so jealous of that paint job doe.. well the whole car is flawless actually. Props to ya. What's next on your plan? faster? cosmetics? etc
Thanks for the compliments :D haha. The paintjob didn't cost me that much, since I did everything myself to make it paintjob-ready (I fixed the damages on the bodykit etc.) But if I didn't do that then it would've cost me alot of money, since its a 3-layer pearl.

I have no clue yet on what to buy next. I need a bigger turbo :D
My newest updates are:
- NGK blue spark plugs
- ARP head bolts
I got all the parts for the block, I just need to bore it from 75mm to 75.5 mm. And i need a blockguard. Then I can start building the head.

I didnt realize it said "Boobs & Boost". I like this girl more already.
hahaha thanks! People in my country judged me for that sticker, but jealousy is a b!tch. Atleast I'm not lying about it, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

dancam

Registered VIP
hahaha thanks! People in my country judged me for that sticker, but jealousy is a b!tch. Atleast I'm not lying about it, lol.
People judge you for that in Holland? You on the north side or what? i thought anything was ok there. =)

Boostedchicky

Respected
People judge you for that in Holland? You on the north side or what? i thought anything was ok there. =)

Lmao. Yea the country where weed and prostitutes are legal. But everyone in the carscene is hating so..[emoji14]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Boostedchicky

Respected
i'm planning trip with few of my buddies to go to Amsterdam next yr
You should. Its a great place for visitors! Im in Texas right now. My boyfriend lives here. Cheaper carparts :D but europe is so much more different if you look at houses and roads. And youll see alot of bicycles[emoji14]

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
You should. Its a great place for visitors! Im in Texas right now. My boyfriend lives here. Cheaper carparts :D but europe is so much more different if you look at houses and roads. And youll see alot of bicycles[emoji14]

yea, wow going there for some cars and off course weed lol

you travel pretty far going back and forth from Holland to Texas and back

Last edited by a moderator:

Boostedchicky

Respected
you travel pretty far going back and forth from Holland to Texas and back
Yea i know but oh well.. i might move here some day. The carscene isnt that big over here in Holland. But i could show you around sometime. The streetraces are near Amsterdam anyways[emoji14]