1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

broken glove box latch.....

Discussion in 'Interior / Audio / Electronics' started by jerseyhonda, Apr 5, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. jerseyhonda

jerseyhonda New Member

How in the lajsdf;lkahsbdgoas;jdf do i open my glove box, the handle broke off and its just there and i need stuff out of it so i can start painting..... any one know how to open this with no/minimal damage?

2. cgpEJ6

cgpEJ6 noob Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

there are 2 bolts on the bottom, maybe if you remove those you will be able to move it around enough to get the latch to open. Not sure if that will work but worth a try.

3. leothelion

leothelion d:p Registered VIP

it broke? what the heck were you doing when you broke it lol.

4. emerican

emerican New Member Registered VIP

^ this
    and best bet is to unbolt the box and anything around it and try to get it undone.