1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

buddy club rear camber with hardrace rear LCA bushings setup

Discussion in '6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000)' started by ekprimal, Sep 2, 2013.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. ekprimal

ekprimal New Member

Hey everyone,

I was surfing the web for opinions on buddy club rear cambers and i'm getting mostly all good reviews but i'm not sure which exact setup I should buy. I see regular buddy club camber kits but also P-1 Racing camber kits. Which should i get?

Also was planning on only replacing the OEM bushings with hardrace bushings and keeping the OEM LCA's on.

reasoning for this is obviously to prevent tire wear.

thoughts on the setup? and any other things I may be leaving out please let me know!

Thanks!

2. 00siboy

00siboy lurkin... Registered VIP

Buddy Club and P1 Racing is the same thing, must just be the way its listed. Unless you plan to track the car you will be fine with hardrace bushings and the stock LCAs. I assume you already have front camber kit?

3. civexspeedy

civexspeedy New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I'm going to assume that IF there is a difference between something that just says Buddy Club and something that says P1, that the P1 kit is probably their most updated version. Which if that's the case, obviously go with the P1 kit.

But, if you're not that low, the rear camber kit isn't all that necessary. A simple alignment of the toe and routinely rotating your tires will keep tread life long and happy.

4. ShinsenTuner

ShinsenTuner CC's Youngest OG Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I have hard race rear camber kits on my Civic and they are by far the best ones I've ever had. I've used Skunk2 and Blox and they were both garbage in comparison. I've also had Function7 and PIC Performance LCA's and can attest that OEM LCA's are just as good...

5. ekprimal

ekprimal New Member

the alignment shop said i dont have enough room for front cambers? idk how true that is....

i'm about 2 inches dropped all around. i can fit a finger between the tire/fender.

i went with the buddy club P1 racing because i heard that are as good as hard race if not a bit better.