Building the sol on a budget

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well as I just got hired on today after being a temp at GTP for the past 6 months, and getting my pay doubled as well a guarantee of at least 1 year of employment I decided that I want to finally do something I have never done before...Finally build my car the way I want and not spend more then 7500 doing so.

So heres what I have to work with currently.
1994 Del Sol S
Stock motor
stock suspension
stock everything except for a wing and a sound system

Here is what I want to do...and I know it really doesnt say much because I still havent decided on much

Suspension---undecided on brand, looking for a inch drop front and rear roughly, blox lower control arms and beaks rear lower tie bar
Rims/Tires---Hx rims, tires not sure of yet
Body---Stock with duraflex type R front lip carbon fiber hood Stock blue color, possibly carbon fiber trunk lid
Exhaust---DC sport 4-1 header and a pacesetter cat back exhaust system
Engine---Really undecided---Its a toss up between a B18b, a turboed D16z6, or a DOHC ZC, I know these are fast engines but really I am not looking for a huge horsepower number or anything like that, just something with a lil zip to it.
Interior---I would like a type of racing seat setup but as all the ones I have sat in I find uncomfortable, I think most likely I will end up doing a set of del sol si seats
System---I think I will stay with my current setup of Sony headunit fusion 200 watt speakers on the inside and a pair of 1200watt MAudio subs with a MAudio 1600watt amp

I know this really isnt the best description of what I want to do, but starting in October I will be starting on this build, Pictures will be up within a week assuming everything goes right and I will start updating as soon as work begins. If you think there is anything I should add to the list let me know as you opinions are appreciated. Thanks and I will update soon.