Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL at gay trunk mod.

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WoW!!! Reading that listing made my head hurt. Seriously LoL. I wouldn't touch that car with a 10ft pole after reading that just on the shear fact that if you're trying to sell something referring to it as "Fast s**t" isn't always the best selling method.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol anyone else notice he wrote LS VTEC BABY on the VC. looks like he wrote it with a sharpie

andrew256

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have never nor will I ever buy a car that's already modded, especially an Ls/vtec. Too many variables.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car looks clean, don't know what he was thinking when he did that to the trunk, find out the mileage, and check out any receipts he has for the motor work, and check for mileage on the new motor/tans. maybe offer him less. the outside does look clean though.

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have never nor will I ever buy a car that's already modded, especially an Ls/vtec. Too many variables.
I got mine modded...built ls/vtec and all. Still no problems to this day. Knock on wood. But I'd be leary of a seller that isn't forthcoming with ANY information such as the guy in that listing.

andrew256

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had that same stupid trunk mod on my 99ex. Pretty stupid but I thought it was cool 8 years ago...