Buying a honda and i need some help/adivce.

Civic1714

So im 18 an i want to get a honda, not sure what year but i want to get a coupe either an ej1 or an em1. im nit sure which one to get and should i get it stock?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's something only you can answer. Do you want it stock and build it yourself or do you want someone's possible hack job?

Only you can pick the body style, year, model that YOU like. Everyone is going to have their own personal choice. I wouldn't worry so much what everyone else thinks, to be honest. Not our money, not something that we have to look at every single day, and not something that we have to maintain.

92lseg

All Honda motors last if not beat on and taken good are of

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depends on what you want out of it. Do you want something to build or something to get good gas mileage out of. You are giving absolutely NO information here, yet keep asking away.

Civic1714

I want project car/daily driver. I want to keep it for a long time. I want to put some mods (camber kit,hid,intake,etc) sorry if I'm not being specific, I know I'm a total Honda noob

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the way to do it, is first have a set price. how much are you willing to pay for it. this will set the bar for which year you can afford. then decide on which look you prefer. check out the forum here and looks at the two different cars you are interested in and figure out which one is more appealing to you. look at how the forum members are fixing up their cars and see which route you would like to take. then lastly when you are shopping around for your car, preferably craigslist, look for a stock vehicle. this way you know it has not been tampered with and it is a virgin. thus begins your project...