c32a in a 6th gen civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

04ogradyh

5+ Year Member
hey guys im intrestd in doing this swap. the engine is out of a 3.2 legend coupe looking to go into a civic coupe just wondering if any one as heard it done before.and it would be good for yere input abot any precieved difficulties and or if theiris any kits available?? i heard that some crazy japanese ppl did it a while ago? thanks

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alot of difficulties and even more $$$ than that! this is going to be a custom swap.. hope you have deep pockets!

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alot of difficulties and even more $$$ than that! this is going to be a custom swap.. hope you have deep pockets!
x2

There was an ek hatch in honda tunig an issue or two ago that was v6 swapped
But it was the j32? i believe out of the accura tl

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You want to try to put a J-series in, not a C-series.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these kids come and go with high hopes... we should just let them roll through... They think they'll do crazy things like this, but the truth is, they'll prob never even see a turbo.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks ye were f**k all help. this is a s**t web site
You got an answer, but it wasn't the one you wanted so the web site is the problem? Try the same question on any other Honda site and see what you get.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last edited by a moderator:

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You got an answer, but it wasn't the one you wanted so the web site is the problem? Try the same question on any other Honda site and see what you get.
i think hes just pissed cus that dude said he will never do it.
but iv seen alot of that stuff..

why not do something more reasonable of a swap?
if you want displacement, an H22 is great for a civic.
or just do K series swap. look into a k24, or possibly a "frankenstien" k20 head on k24.

hope this is better help.

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
i hate people like that some kid keeps asking my why my k24 swapp aint done im like dude k swapp aint like a d swapp s**t aint free let me use your bank account and see how fast you run outta money i hate stupid people that have never done a swapp befor

slomotion

Banned
wow is al i have to say. ya hes a noob and maybee he wont see a turbo ever. maybe he could be building top of the line race engines in five years, who knows, cut him a break and think outside the box, just like he is doing. oh i forgot most people are afraid of change and new ideas, look at how most civil wars started! ideas people not trash!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow is al i have to say. ya hes a noob and maybee he wont see a turbo ever. maybe he could be building top of the line race engines in five years, who knows, cut him a break and think outside the box, just like he is doing. oh i forgot most people are afraid of change and new ideas, look at how most civil wars started! ideas people not trash!
Then he can research the swap himself, find how incredibly little there is out there about it and then try it out for himself if he can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.