ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So after talking with some of the other mods, I am not happy with how Vic handled this situation with Joe. I have seen all of the stuff that has been posted by Vic and most of it is a croc of crap. I have access to see stuff that has been deleted and who deleted it, unless the thread was one-touched and IP address was banned. I saw you delete and close the threads about Joe or any of the ones he created.

I have kept my mouth shut about it until now but I feel Vic has been lying about the whole situation with Joe stealing money. Vic, I think you have been trying to cover something else up and were lying to Justin about the entire situation. Were you involved in this too? Were you just trying to frame Joe so that you could become Justin’s right hand man? We all know Joe has been around for quite some time as a super mod and you seem to want that other admin spot since Anthony left. All I know is I want more details on this. This includes Vic, Justin, other mods, anyone else that may have info.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems fishy to me also. And this site has completely died since Joe has been absent...

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Shits getting serious with this. I hope it wasn't a cover up and Vic was just doing what he thought was the right thing to do.

Hopefully you guys get this figured out and everybody can move on.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn if a mod is calling vic out then this is serious. but we do need joe back! he was a cool mod and always had good advice and was never one to get to serious to quickly. JayJay or vic needs to tell what happened cause people here are being left in the dark

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Exactly. Some of you may know, some may not, but Vic was at one point banned before he was a mod for harassing and heckling members. What if it happened once, what is going to stop him now that he is in a position of power?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im out of town right now. We can handle this when I get home tonight. In the mod lounge.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. I don't think so Vic. This thread will stay open.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
april fools.....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wasn't sure what to think of with this whole thing from the start.... Being on the mod team, I have to trust who I'm working with. I was shocked just as much as everyone else was. But come on Vic. You're lying to cover something up aren't you? Joe wouldn't have done this..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
worst april fools ever

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's not an April fools. At least AFAIK. Unless everyone's being racist and discriminative against the asian and leaving me out of the loop. Haven't been active much.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously, keep this in the mod lounge. No one else here can see any of the details of what you are talking about, IP addresses, what has been deleted and by who.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
even if this isnt april fools, no one gives a f**k, cause no one knows s**t. im personally tired of hearing everyone whine about it

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
even if this isnt april fools, no one gives a f***, cause no one knows s***. im personally tired of hearing everyone whine about it
It's like HS drama, everyone wants to know what happened but no one truly cares.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait i wanna know why do we pay mods again?