Came with camber?

Eric 8th gen civbic

Hello guys , I had recently bought my 07 civic , when I was walking out to my car one day I notice my two rear wheels were sitting really cambered , it seems to get worse . I tried to go get my alignment done but they said , it had something to do with my lower control arms ? (Don't have camber kits btw)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is the car lowered? Are the LCAs aftermarket? They said it had to do with the LCAs. What exactly? They were bad? They were poorly installed? If they just left it at a simple answer like that, I would take it to a shop that can better inform you on what is wrong with the vehicle.

Eric 8th gen civbic

Is the car lowered? Are the LCAs aftermarket? They said it had to do with the LCAs. What exactly? They were bad? They were poorly installed? If they just left it at a simple answer like that, I would take it to a shop that can better inform you on what is wrong with the vehicle.
The guy just told me there was no way I was able to do a alignment on my civic and the only way to fix my problem was to get new LCA's , I dropped my car 2 in. With skunk2 springs but the camber was there before hand , and i believe my LCA's I have now are not aftermarket

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm. Well, it is possible that the bushings are shot. If it were me, I would inspect them to see what, if anything, is wrong. If not, then get a second opinion by another shop.

If it is getting worse, there is definitely something wrong and I would get it checked out asap. Take it to another shop (or back to that other one if you must use them) and have them take you out to the car when it is on the lift and physically show you why they are saying they need replaced to get the alignment done.

Eric 8th gen civbic

Hmmm. Well, it is possible that the bushings are shot. If it were me, I would inspect them to see what, if anything, is wrong. If not, then get a second opinion by another shop.

If it is getting worse, there is definitely something wrong and I would get it checked out asap. Take it to another shop (or back to that other one if you must use them) and have them take you out to the car when it is on the lift and physically show you why they are saying they need replaced to get the alignment done.
Alright will do , thanks for the input

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problem. Keep it updated in here and let us know what you find out.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The shop is full of s**t. You don't need camber kits. Look in the suspension forum sticky about why you don't.

Take it to another shop if they can't do their job without throwing parts at it that aren't needed.