can any 8th gen owner post a pic of their tan interior?

lazy butt alex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok the reason i didnt post in the "interior" section is that...this is a specific 8th gen question..but yea..can anyone help me out and post some picture of their tan interior? i been trying to look around to really take a look at the tan interior..but i couldnt find any pictures....thanks

oh yea..im in the market for a 8th gen civic..4dr ex...(currently have a 99 lexus gs400..n trust me..with a v8 gas is NOOOO joke)

thanks guys!!!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yuck!! than interior in the Civic is ugly!!! I know ur comin from a Lexus, gut luxary style interior is nothing less than expected in that type of car.

you prolly won't find much pics of this color interior because it's not very popular.. most of the folks that do have it end up tinting ALL the windows to try and hide that (at least this is what i've seen and hear people plan on doing lol)

lazy butt alex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm..i dont see anything wrong w/ tan interior....lol..to me the grey interior looks cheap..black is very nice tho, however they dont have black inteiror on 4 doors...the tan..just gives it detail...well to me..lol..i guess im the one in a million that likes tan interior...=0)

jaconjills

5+ Year Member
tan.. i think over time it might become baby dookie brown... Thers no way im driving a tan interior. I got me gray int. with black ext. (wish they had white with gray). I think tan only looks good when its leather!

LikWidv1

NBA-NaturalBornAsshole
5+ Year Member
My interior isn't tan...it's "Ivory" -makes girls batting eyes- LMAO. Want pics?