Cape road worthy?

Ruaan

Hi Guys I am new to this form.

I want to move to WC from Gauteng. I spoke to some people that recon the the WC traffic is a lot more strict when it comes to what modifications they allow compared to JHB.

I have a full suspension change (coil overs), Wilwood Brakes, Toyo R888R and the exhaust comes out the front bumper.

Can any one tell me what the deal is with this and will the above mention be allowed?

Ruaan

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

What's WC? Where's Gauteng? What's JHB? Is this South Africa?

A majority of users here are US based, so we wouldn't be too sure. I would try to find some local forums for the area you're moving to.

But while you're here, your car sounds interesting.. post up some pics!

Ruaan

:welcome:

What's WC? Where's Gauteng? What's JHB? Is this South Africa?

A majority of users here are US based, so we wouldn't be too sure. I would try to find some local forums for the area you're moving to.

But while you're here, your car sounds interesting.. post up some pics!
Hi

I am from South Africa Johannesburg. I was referring to Western Cape, Cape Town.:oops::oops:

I tough that this was a local form.

Pic's to follow>>>>

Ruaan

Hi

I am from South Africa Johannesburg. I was referring to Western Cape, Cape Town.:oops::oops:

I tough that this was a local form.

Pic's to follow>>>>
16124D81-745F-4426-8911-CBF574C39A07.jpeg 6ACCBF88-39F2-4758-9188-549E4051BDBD.jpeg 8D7B1CC3-C987-459D-8844-E7B3BBEE1947.jpeg
1998 Ballade Vtec SO4 (EK 4) 4door.
B18b lsVtec. Darton midmount sleeves. Wiseco, eagle, Skunk2 pro, Springs, retainers, cams. ARP everyware. GT3583. Tien coil overs. Skunk2 and Megan Racing suspension and wilwood brakes. Will hopefully start befor end of this month. The whole project is paint, Motor, interior, all fabrication was by me DIY only engineering was done by some one els. I am not in the car trade and had to learn everything as I want along, sometimes doing a job 2 or3 times befor I has happy.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great man! :thumbs up