Car broken into: Firing order and window replacement

krichman

5+ Year Member
So on friday i got a call from the police and my car got broke into, they stole a bunch of interior stuff but also tried to take the valve cover off and took my C/A intake. I don't know on the distributor cap which is for each plug. I know that they go right to left 1-4 but on the actual distributor cap i am lost? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

krichman

5+ Year Member
its i B18C1 sry thought i included that.

RonJ

Banned
The cylinders are ordered 4-3-2-1 as you go from the distributor to the timing belt.

Here's the distributor cap firing order:

Last edited:

krichman

5+ Year Member
thanks man, also they broke out my driver window and i was wondering how hard it is to replace the roll up windows on a hb?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude that suck that someone broke into your car f**k thieves hope all of them burn in hell for eternity but on the bright side they didn't steal your whole car. i would be weary to where you park your car next time they already know that you have a swap in there so be careful op park your car in a garage everynight for now on

krichman

5+ Year Member
Yeah im in college and I just have standard parking so garage i out of the questions so I just took it home and going to leave it there.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sucks bro, theives are such assholes. 1 up for leaving the car at home from now on!

PatMart

5+ Year Member
Douchebags..... people need lives.... Just jealous we rock Civics while they rep their moms minivans.