Car won't start unless I hit the gas.

Mclaren

I actually found the problem shortly after sending this message. The signal wire was cut from my butcher mechanic. He went to great lengths to screw me over.

Figured out the pin layout and extended the wire to that pin and walaaa obd2 worked! I'm so happy.. popped up with the o2 sensor code bank 1 sensor 1. And P1337

Mclaren

No anything jdm doesn't look for it. And jdm engines don't have a ckf. I thought I did the bypass. But I'm assuming I did it wrong idk how.

Mclaren

So is the p1337 code on because I did it wrong hopefully? And probably why my car is running like s**t?

Mclaren

Alright so I was able to figure out he CKF I spliced the bypass incorrectly. Also was able to figure out the iacv issue i found that wire just twisted together so I soldered both connections and long story short had to de-pin the iacv wire in the ECU plug, and move it to it's proper location. So now the car runs great. Only thing left is the Evap purge solenoid i know i'm just waiting on the electrical connection to come in the mail and find which wire it is in the loom, I also just have to weld the 2nd o2 sensor on again waiting on the bungs to come in the mail. Thanks again for your incite boofoo!