1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Catless Headers

Discussion in '7th Generation Honda Civic (2001-2005)' started by Luke_Green, Sep 11, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Luke_Green

Luke_Green Respected

I have an 05 civic and one of my friends just parted out his civic and I got some no name brand Catless headers. They have the two spots to put 02 sensors in. I know that I will throw a check engine light thats fine I have until next july for inspection but if I run catless headers I heard my car will run lean. Will this mess up my motor with no tune? also besides sound will it have any horse power gains without a tune?

2. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

You have more than one?

For this reason, PASS.

Save your time (& money) on something more worthwhile, like watching paint dry.
    The 7th gen isn't a great platform to build from with simple bolt ons, and your "no name catless header" isn't going to do much of anything except be obnoxious.