CC Mobile app shoutbox?

09CivicSi

Hey sort of an off the wall suggestion but with the mobile app is there anyway to add in the shoutbox or am i just missing it completely? If this is too dumb a question to even answer ill understand, but i know nothing of app design or programming or anything like that. THanks moderaters you rock!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Hey sort of an off the wall suggestion but with the mobile app is there anyway to add in the shoutbox or am i just missing it completely? If this is too dumb a question to even answer ill understand, but i know nothing of app design or programming or anything like that. THanks moderaters you rock!

I always decline to use the tapatalk when I log in with my phone. Then you can view the "real" site just as you can from a desktop. I've never even tried to use tapatalk, but generally don't like the app versions of any sites so I always select to view as a normal website.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did a little research on this. According to the TapATalk forums it looks like this is a feature that has to be turned on by the app and has not been developed yet. It is something the appear to be looking into though.