CC Official Post What You Hate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hate=Extremely disliking something so much it makes you want to scream and hit a wall. Hate is wishing something didn't exist

Hopefully this thread could be good worthwhile place to just vent and tell the world what pisses you off. I know sometimes getting things off your chest can be a great stress relief.
I'll go first,

I f**king hate...

People who don't use their turn signal
Paying Taxes at Stores
Meatloaf
People who stop traffic to site-see an accident
Stuffed Peppers
Rush Hour Traffic
The sound of someone chewing popcorn at a theater
Waiting in line to piss
Thieves
Stripped bolts

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People like you who make pointless threads b/c your bored.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
People who put fart cannon on an automatic.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate threads like this.

Seriously.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, Damn if you guys are going to cry we'll just have a mod delete it to make room for more "pointless" off topic threads... Geez, we have threads worse than this and don't see what the problem is...:word:

Seriously, I meant well; not looking for "attention" or whatnot. I honestly thought this would be a fun thread to read. I searched and didn't find one like this on here....

I didn't realize there was a code I had to abide by before posting...:cool:

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you're probably the most annoying person on this forum.
That would be Boost Driven...can you say DUMB f**k...

I like the idea of this thread...I hate ignorant black people..."flamesuit on"

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, Damn if you guys are going to cry we'll just have a mod delete it to make room for more "pointless" off topic threads... Geez, we have threads worse than this and don't see what the problem is...:word:

Seriously, I meant well; not looking for "attention" or whatnot. I honestly thought this would be a fun thread to read. I searched and didn't find one like this on here....

I didn't realize there was a code I had to abide by before posting...:cool:
Seriously, If someone can post a vid of a horse nailing a dude in the ass, then you are far within the code.

I hate vid's of horses mating with men

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate that awkward silence when your out on a date and neither of you have anything to say.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate that awkward silence when your out on a date and neither of you have anything to say.
LOL, I remember those days when I was single... You know it's funny, but I always had like 3 conversation starters in my back pocket... One time I wasn't clicking with this girl and I ran through them all fast and needless to say, it was pretty awkward:lol:

Yeah I hate that too.... Not too bad if you guys don't click, but if you really like the chick and you can tell she is shutting you out, it sucked.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate sitting home on a Friday night all by myself because nobody is in town...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate sitting home on a Friday night all by myself because nobody is in town...
word to the f**king x4378194731890579140758934905134513489501347976189075391251057480764890135613434890451389758390127834971895413890

All my friends are away at college. Figures I'm the only one who stays home and works and goes to a community college to save money... Sweet.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
word to the f**king x4378194731890579140758934905134513489501347976189075391251057480764890135613434890451389758390127834971895413890

All my friends are away at college. Figures I'm the only one who stays home and works and goes to a community college to save money... Sweet.
That is the same situation I am in...

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate teasers. Each and every possible kind of teasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.