Center console for 89 dx hatch

baytownhatch

Hey guys I was wondering what my options were in putting in a center console in my hatch it didn't come with one so I wasn't sure if I could bolt one in from a crx or similar year civic. If I have to I'll fiberglass one but that's my last option

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A center console, for under the radio or are you talking about an armrest?

There are other options out there if you search.

88-91 Honda optional console

96-00 Civic console retrofitted

94-01 Integra console retrofitted

baytownhatch

Talking about a console that has the armrest can't find one for my dx so I was wondering what alternatives I can go with

James315

i have seen da arm rest in them berfore im not sure on how easy or hard it is to do but does look pretty good.

baytownhatch

Baker I figured you would jump on this one I always see you in the 4th gen forums. If I could find an original one I'd love to get that one I'm gonna switch the dash with a 90 crx one so I can put a 2din screen in it. So I'm gonna try to look for a crx one

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Baker I figured you would jump on this one I always see you in the 4th gen forums. If I could find an original one I'd love to get that one I'm gonna switch the dash with a 90 crx one so I can put a 2din screen in it. So I'm gonna try to look for a crx one
96-00 Civic armrest can be modded to mate up very nicely to the Crx shifter console as orginal Crx armrest are hard to find, discontinued and therefore, pricey.

baytownhatch

so that last picture is just the 96-00 civic armrest mated with the lower crx shifter console. my phone was messing up so i had to get on an actual computer. after looking at that all day i think that is the best option to go with.