Change...EM1 content

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys =) And I can feel you not liking the wheels. I actually HATED Starks for a long time. And I really still wasnt fond of them when I bought them. But I wanted to give them a try and get out of the Rota game. They have grown on me quite a bit =) Although with how small the barrels are for the lugs its very limited on lug nuts. Im currently trying to find something that will work with extended lugs. All I can find in slim lugs are inside keyed for removal and smooth on the outside...And I would LOVE to find a set of SW388's to pick up in a trade =)

DA9

NICE si

i think you should sell me the type r seats if not using hood pins not really feeling them but if your gonna keep them get the looks so ppl wont be able to pop your hood when they try to steal it becuz its a really nice car

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks =) I'm going to keep the seats unless I can find a mint set of black R's. As for the hood pins, I feel they are needed. I still have my hood latch assy so you dont just pull the pins and open the hood. But when I am on road trips the hood flutters a lot just as it has in the past on my old carbon hoods. And I do a lot of driving...lol. And on the track doing 100-130mph...it would flutter a LOT more...lol. Function > Fashion in this case. I do however want to get the flush type but for now these work. I want to spend the money in other places before changing hood pins that still do the job =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha...not really anyone here will get it but who cares....

VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol.

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
One of the cleanest Em1's I've seen
Not digging the new wheels but to each his own
You planning on doing any engine mods to make the car quicker?

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks =) I wont be doing anything crazy. I dont like boost and I daily it so I dont want a real high compression na. I enjoy the more oem set up. But when I rebuild by extra motor I will be using ITR pistons vice Si's. Also will have an ITR valve train w/ ITR cams. Other than that, just the simple bot ons and enjoy it.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Awesome ride, man. Do you use the skinny spoked wheels for the track? Because I love those white starks. I could watch videos of track races like that all day, and while I sleep. Again, clean ass ride dude.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Loving the EM1, more inspiration to get one. Only thing I don't like is the purple stuff, but your car, your baby.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks =) I daily the white Starks, used the silver Kosei K1's for the track for a while and then traded them for the black Buddy Club P1's =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wanted them off the day I bought the car...lol. 17's and Grids...Never been a fan of the TE37 or the knock offs like them...lol. We all have our own taste =)